Friday, August 29, 2008

Something is amiss

Hazy...think that's the word to describe how i'm feeling these days...feel like there is something amiss in my life, and even then i am not too sure if i absolutely feel that way!
I am enjoying being a full time mother to Zac and most days i relish the time spent with him, give and take the terrible moments or days that we have. But when all is quiet (that only occurs during his afternoon nap!) i feel like i am missing something or like there are some parts of my life that has not felt any closure. I feel hazy...
Do i want to take up a part time job? What do i really want to pursue? Maybe i am happy where i am but the world prompts me to think otherwise. Sigh...Eugene thinks that i should take a mini retreat to clear the haze, even when i talk to him about it i am hazy...
Lord...blow a breeze of fresh air to clear the haze.

1 comment:

The Klutz said...

Don't be tempted by the world's ways. Its not easy being a working mother.. taking care of family and making sure you don't lag in your official duties. I am bearly surviving. But if you do consider taking up a p/time job, do take your time to pick one that suits you.

Could it be just a passing phase? Pray over it, my dear!