Monday, May 12, 2008

We are now heading towards toddlerhood!


Celebrated Zac's first year on earth over the weekend. Lots of last minute preparation as we were pretty complacent about the details! But essentially we were glad to have loved ones with us on that day...and most importantly i think Zac had a bit TOO much fun!

But as i looked at him that day crawling round the cafe...my heart filled with much love and thankfulness toward the Almighty for blessing us with this little one...so now i am a mother of a 1 year old! Facing the toddler years are going to be challenging...but i thank God for the support and guidance that He has given me through the various people He has placed in my life.
The beautifully taken photograph was taken by a good friend, Shawn. We requested for his services for that day...so if anybody is interested to "hire" him you know who to ask!

5 comments:

The Klutz said...

Zach looks very happy in this picture. I'm sure he had a smashing good time!

It's a pity I didn't see the thing that you and Eugene made.. I was standing all the way at the back!

Cookie-Ling said...

Time flies! Zac has graduated from infanthood already. As one of my good frens always say, a child's birthday is also a celebration of the mummy's love and efforts in bringing the child up! So...Happy Birthday to little Zac, and to Mummy Amelia, an even more enjoyable and blessed year ahead in motherhood!

annethia said...

More pictures more pictures!!
Zac looks like he is really enjoying himself.

Indeed challenging road n I need to think about how well u all are surving to know that i can do it too!

amelia thinks said...

Ok will try to post more pictures..actually i forgot to mention importantly that the photos were taken by a good friend Shawn! We could never have taken such nice pictures!
Lijun...i have my ups and downs too..not all smooth sailing and at times i really felt running away from it all...but by God's grace and other supportive mummies we survived! I am sure you will survive too...

Winter Chew said...

I want to see the slide show too.... I missed the party totally :-( And more photos ...