Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We could but we don't

For all who have been asking how the boy is doing...thank God he is alot better and we seem to have bade the cough "bye bye". It's amazing how much guilt i felt whenever i heard him cough, but i realised that such things are out of my hands and i thank God for good health eversince. Such things cannot be taken for granted.
Think we kind of have our nap thing sorted out. Now...Zac would only sleep for the most 45 mins in the morning...and konk out after lunch around 2...he usually (hopefully i don't jinx it by putting this down!) sleeps for about 2 hours...so he is up again by 4!! That means alot more entertainment is needed!!! I have been so wiped out by the end of the day. But thank God...he is sleeping slightly earlier in the night too...knocks out by 9.30...BUT has been waking up at 5 these few mornings. So you can imagine...we are very tired! We will try to delay his "official" waking till at least 6.
I guess i could go to bed earlier...now that he is sleeping earlier...but i don't. I am so unwilling to succumb to my sleep....i treasure my "me" time too much...that's the only time where i can do whatever i want...read...watch TV...write...surf...vegetate...too treasured. So i plough on with 6 hours sleep! Sigh...and still no sign of those pearly whites in Zac's mouth!!!

No comments: