Tuesday, September 11, 2007

For now...

Sigh...tried to upload a photo but something wrong with the website! Snatching a few minutes while Zach sleeps. I realised that Zach turned 4 months yesterday...realising that brought back memories of the day we went into labour. Time flies...in a funny sort of way.
Am still adjusting to being a stay-at-home-mum (SAHM), people often ask me what i do at home the whole day? When i think of how to answer them...no solitary answer is able to sufficiently describe my day with Zach...some days are hard and long...but up till now i don't regret my decision to stay home and enjoy my son. I guess its a priviledge that i bestowed upon myself for now...

1 comment:

elaine said...

Enjoy all of Zach's firsts! I suppose it's your reward for spending all your time with him =)