Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just BEING with the kids...

If Zac and Nat could understand me....i would say "mummy's sorry"
I realised that of late i have been bogged down with all the chores i have to complete during the day and providing for their physical needs that i have somewhat forgot to just BE with them. I have forgotten to enjoy the priviledge i have to watch them grow and experience their wonderment at every little thing they discover each day. I have forgotten to just PLAY with them and do silly things together. I forget to sing silly rhymes and play silly games. I forget to smile and laugh my head off with them.
So what if the laundry piles up, or the sink piles up with dirty dishes or the food needs to be prepped....the secret moments of happiness that need to be shared with Zac and Nat cannot wait.

1 comment:

filbert&fluff said...

I feel this a lot too...especially when S is on overseas trips, and I am so tired I end up scolding R a lot!