Monday, July 28, 2008

Our relationship grows

Its been sometime since i wrote about my little man...well, in about a week's time he will be a 15 month old!
Eversince we moved...think he has grown up quite a bit, a few reasons why i say that...he is now sleeping in his own room, he does not need me to pat or hold him to sleep anymore as he would rather do it himself, he is getting more chatty and wanting to relate and understand me too, he is often deep in thought in the car instead of whining and screaming, he is wanting to walk on his own, he is wanting to make decisions on his own and he seems to understand alot more than i give him credit for. He is growing and i have never been so aware of it till now.
I give thanks to Him for giving me the opportunity to witness this each day...i just pray that i don't get too swamped by housework and cooking that i forget to spend time with this little man of mine. Remember i use to DREAD meal times...surprisingly these are treasured times now, cos its these times when we have chats while we eat...just me and my boy.

No comments: