Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just the 2 of us

Eugene has been away for reservist (for those who don't know what that means...army refresher training that the Singapore government issues for those below 40 years), he will be away the whole of this week. So Zach and i have moved back to my mum's place to ease the load of not having Eugene around to help out. My dad is also away on a business trip this week...so it was all in good timing...as we could accompany my mum too. That leaves Zach to be the man of the house!
So far so good...he has been a very patient and understanding boy, sleeping well at night (always cross my fingers when i proclaim that...hoping not to jinx it by saying it!)...and generally being very understanding. But we definitely miss the 3rd member of our little family...its like having one arm less. However i did have a moment of "feeling totally incompetent" yesterday...when Zach refused to take his afternoon nap...leaving me feeling totally frustrated with him and myself.
I just realised that Zach will be turning 7 months next week...another month has passed us by...will blog more about that later...

No comments: